Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No Rise Pizza Dough

So I have been searching for a homemade pizza dough that does not require rising because that takes forever and I don't always have forever. So I have finally come across one that is easy, tastes good and looks the same as rising dough. You really can't tell the difference at all. So try it out and let me know what you think:)

2 1/2 to 3 Cups Flour

1pkg Yeast

1 Cup Warm Water

2 Tbl Olive Oil

Pinch of Sea Salt

Preheat oven to 450 degrees
  • In a large bowl combine 1 1/4 cups of flour yeast and salt.
  • Add warm water and oil to dry ingredients and stir with a mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
  • Switch to high speed and mix for 3 minutes.
  • Stir in as much of the remaining flour as needed.
  • Once your time is up (this really is important over mixing removes the elasticity of the dough) kneed until smooth and elastic.
  • Press into a pan (I like my pampered chef stoneware bar pan) and top with your favorite toppings.
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your pan!!
Enjoy!

No comments: